Ubuntu Installation steps use
Ubuntu Desktop CD 64-bit PC download link
While Installing Ubuntu make sure LAN Cable in unplug or disconnected
Install Ubuntu 12.04.1 with L300 series with version 1.6 and vSpace Server 188.8.131.52.
- Ubuntu 12.04.1 (Kernel 3.2.0-29-generic) after installation run “sudo apt-get update” then reboot OS.
- Install vSpace Server 184.108.40.206 after finish reboot OS. Then register.
- Go to L300 client then Login Settings and change Colors bit from 24bit to 16bit. I think no one don’t think about this.
- Create user. Follow the link for adding users (http://www.girishtech.com/adding-user-in-ubuntu/)
- Try to login from L300 and done
Note: Be carefully Ubuntu 12.04.2(Kernel 3.5.x.x) is got issues with blank screen on L300 login (I also got issues and after install gnome-session-fallback my Ubuntu also stuck with blank screen.) But after I re-install 12.04.1 is working fine, and no need to install another package.
Please follow step above.