Performance Information and Tools.
To see how well your hardware performs, Windows 8 includes a tool to measure system performance. The following steps will help you to get this feature in Windows Server 2012. Files from this package are extracted from a fresh installation of Windows 8 RTM.
- Download perf_info_and_tools.zip (36,5 MB) via www.girishtech.com
- After downloading the zip extract the zip, run install.cmd as an Administrator and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After the installation has successfully finished, open the Start screen and search for performance in the Settings category. Next click the Performance Information and Tools application.
- In the Performance Information and Tools applet, click the Rate this Computer button to start calculating the Windows Experience Index.
- Enjoy your Windows Experience Index!
Continue to disable DEP to prevent application crashes…