NComputing, Inc. is the fastest growing desktop virtualization company in the world, with more than 50,000 customers and 20 million daily users in 140 countries. We serve customers large and small, in diverse markets, and with varying use cases across education, government, and industry segments, helping to transform their use of computing. NComputing’s innovative and award-winning technology gives customers an impressively quick time-to-value, extremely high performance, and the most affordable desktop virtualization solution available today.
NComputing’s products represent technology breakthroughs as the result of our passion and focus on finding innovative ways to deliver the highest performance and quality at the lowest possible cost. Our unique end-to-end solutions include desktop and application virtualization software, thin client devices, system on chip technology and our own virtualization connectivity protocol. Our customers benefit from solutions that deliver an uncompromising end-user experience with a price: performance ratio that is truly unparalleled in the market.
Virtualization Software: vSpace Server
100 desktops, 1 OS, lowest cost.
NComputing’s patented and award winning vSpace Server changes the economics of desktop virtualization. Delivering the most user density per dollar, vSpace Server supports up to 100 user sessions per OS, offering the most affordable VDI solution in the market.
- Delivers the most user density per dollar with up to 100 user sessions per OS
- Reduces the number of hardware hosts, operating systems, and VMs needed in your environment
- Saves deployment time with the ability to configure and deploy thousands of virtual desktops in days rather than weeks
- Compatible with industry leading applications and server virtualization solutions to protect investment in IT infrastructure
- Provides a full, rich, multimedia desktop experience
Click Here For More Info on vSpace Server
One solution for your top IT priorities.
vSpace Client for Windows allows you to lower costs while adding new capabilities such as remote, mobile, and legacy PC access to NComputing vSpace deployments. Extend the value of our easy to use, but incredibly powerful vSpace Server desktop virtualization software to any Windows PC, laptop or netbook.
- Re-purpose Old PCs – Leverage existing hardware investments by re-purposing out-of-date Windows OS devices to access virtual desktops.
- Enable BYOD – Support a “bring your own device” computing model.
- Simple Upgrades – Avoid costly and time consuming individual PC hardware and software upgrades.
- Priced Right – With a usage based licensing model.
- Build As You Grow – Get desktop virtualization benefits incrementally.
Click Here For More Info on vSpace Client
NComputing Thin Client Devices:
L-series | NComputing
- Performs in Your Environment – Whether playing DVD-quality full-screen video or connecting specialized USB 2.0 devices, the L300 has the power and flexibility to work in a wide variety of environments and in the way you need it to.
- Fits Your Budget – Today and Tomorrow – The L300 redefines performance and value for thin-client or zero-client devices. A complete solution can be deployed for less than half the cost of PCs with ongoing management savings of 75% and power savings over 90%.
- Easy to Deploy – Whether you need four workstations in a remote branch office or four thousand for a corporate campus, the L300 is deployed easily and quickly using vSpace management tools.
- Easy to Manage – The L300 is a zero management client. Once deployed, there are no applications, software or drivers to manage on the device. vSpace Server centrally handles firmware changes without requiring user intervention.
Click Here For More Info on L-Series
M-series | NComputing
- Up to 45 users per host – Fewer PCs to manage equals lower computing costs per user.
- Ethernet Connect – Classrooms, labs or offices can connect at greater distances through the local LAN.
- Numo 2 SoC – Provides PC-quality full screen video streaming.
- USB Support – Each device includes one USB 2.0 for peripheral support and two USB ports for mouse and keyboard.
- vSpace Server Software – Simple to install, easy to configure, no complicated hypervisors to manage and no expensive annual licenses to buy.
- vSpace Management Console – Client devices are easily configured through a remote console
Click Here For More Info on M-Series
X-series | NComputing
- Easy to Install – With each kit including vSpace Server desktop virtualization software, a PCI card and client access devices, set up is simple and easy.
- Powerful and Flexible – Software applications run simultaneously and independently on each virtual desktop. The access devices are small, silent and mount on the back of the monitor giving each user a rich Windows or Linux experience enjoying multimedia with sound and full-motion video.
- Economical and Efficient – Share one PC with up to 11 users and lower your computer hardware and support costs by up to 75%.
- Green and Clean –Uses only 1 watt of energy per user, and weighing in at just a few ounces, greatly reduces your e-waste.
Click Here For More Info on X-Series