This document describes how use FTP to downgrade L300 firmware.
Procedure for upgrading or downgrading L300 firmware using FTP Server
You’ll need access to (or you can setup from scratch) a properly configured FTP server.
Below is the link for Firmware 1.5
Below is the link for Firmware 1.7
Initiating FTP firmware updates from the L300 Graphical User Interface
BOOT the L00 Device
To initiate a firmware update directly from the L300, click the L300 GUI’s “Device setup” button and select the “Update” tab. Below is a screen shot showing a typical L300 Update screen.
Perform the following five steps to launch an immediate FTP firmware update from the GUI:
1) “Update from a specified firmware file on an FTP server” AND fill the “FTP URL” field with the fully qualified name of the server, directory , and specific firmware tar.gz filename (this second example is shown in the above screen shot)
2) Enter your FTP server’s “USERID” into the “User name” field
3) Fill-in the “Password” and “Confirm” fields with the USERID’s “password”. Typing exactly the same text into both fields generates a “Matching passwords entered” message.
4) Click the “Update Now” button and then click “OK” on the follow-up confirmation box to verify that you want to save settings and perform the update.
5) Wait while the new firmware is downloaded and applied, and once the update is complete, the L300 will reboot itself. (See sequence of screen shots below)
Once the L300 reboot completes, click the “Device information” button.
The Device information screen verifies the update was successful by listing the firmware version currently installed in the L300.
In Firmware version it will show either 1.5 or 1.7