Disabling Self-Defence in Kaspersky
Please follow below steps to disable Self-Defence in Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 secures your computer protection against malware. Thus, sometimes the application is the target for malicious programs which try to block the application or delete it from your computer. In order to protect the application, Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 includes the self-defense and external service control components.
In some cases, for example, deleting large trace files, you need to disable the application self-defense.
In order to enable/disable the application self-defense, perform the following actions:
- Open the main application window.
- In the right upper corner click Settings.
- In the Settings window go to the Advanced Settings tab and select Self-Defense.
- In the right part of the window under Self-Defense
- If you wish to disable the program self-defense uncheck Enable Self-Defense
- If you wish to enable the program self-defense check Enable Self-Defense
- In the right lower corner click the OK button
If password-protection is enabled in Kaspersky Internet Security, enter your password in the Password checking window and click OK.
- Close the main application window.